- SAMCODES presentation at the SAIMM Young Professional Conference (Feb)
- SAMOG training event in Cape Town (28 March) Download the Flyer (PDF, 1MB)
- Introduction to SAMREC/SAMVAL and JSE Reporting (16-17 May)
- SAMVAL for non-technical professionals (Sept)
- SAMREC/SAMVAL Companion Volume Conference 2019 (9-10 Oct)
Ken Lomberg will also be presenting an “Introduction to SAMCODES and International reporting in the Mining industry” to MIASA (Mining Industry Association of South Africa) delegates on 1 February 2019.
Tania Marshall will be presenting an “Introduction to international reporting practices (with an emphasis on the SAMCODES)” at the Gold Mineralisation course to be held at the University of Zimbabwe, Harare, Zimbabwe on 1 February 2019.
- If you, or your organisation, is looking for in-house training, university, introductory, advanced or special-interest group courses on the SAMCODES, please contact the SSC or the Chairperson of the relevant Code Committee and we will be pleased to assist you.
- If you, or your organisation, is planning on presenting a SAMCODE-related course, please contact the SSC with details so that we can build up a catalogue of available resources.